Assam Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Vacancy 2020, Number of Posts -26, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Application fee, Last Date. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) vacancy under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department, Assam.
Assam Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)||26 [UR: 11, OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 2, STP: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 3]||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9400|
- Date of Advertisement: 13th October 2020
- Last Date of Application: 9th November 2020
Eligibility and Selection Procedure
- H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce a PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form.
- The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo a medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply for Assam Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Vacancy 2020
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.