Assam Police Admit Card Download: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is soon going to conduct Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 6662 Constable (AB/UB) vacancy in Assam Police for 15 districts.
Assam Police has now released Assam Police Admit Card w.e.f 20th August 2021 on SLPRB official website (https://slprbassam.in). Candidates who have been shortlisted for PST / PET of Constable (UB) and Constable (AB) will be able to download their admit card from the SLPRBs website.
It is to be kept in mind that marks obtained by all candidates who have already appeared, shall remain intact and the PST/ PET drive shall be resuming only for the remaining candidates.
- 1 Assam Police Constable Recruitment Details
- 2 How to Download Assam Police Admit Card
- 3 Assam Police Constable Admit Card Download Helpline
- 4 Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card
- 5 3rd Phase Venue for PST/ PET for Constable AB/UB
- 6 COVID Guidelines for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Details
|Name of post||Constable [Unarmed Branch (UB) and Armed Branch (AB) ]|
|Name of organisation||Assam Police|
|No of posts||6,662 Posts [Constable (UB): 2,391 Posts, Constable (AB): 4,271 Posts]|
|Recruitment authority||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam|
|Name of test||Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST|
|Date of test||1st September 2021 onwards|
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card
Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 2391 posts of Constables (UB) & 4271 posts of Constable (AB) in Assam Police may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the PET- Physical Efficiency Test & PST- Physical Standard Test (PET & PST).
- Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- Click on the Assam Police Admit Card Link.
- Enter YourPhone No. / Email ID / Application ID (anyone of these).
- Click on the Login button.
- Your admit card will be available for print or download.
- Take a print of the same and carry your call letter to examination centre.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card Download Helpline
Candidates facing difficulty in downloading the Admit Card may immediately contact Helpline No.- 8826762317 (10 AM to 5 PM) or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card
|Assam Police Admit Card||Click Here|
|PET/ PST Notification||Phase I | Phase II | Phase III|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
3rd Phase Venue for PST/ PET for Constable AB/UB
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is going to conduct the 3rd Phase of PST/ PET for the following 15 districts. The Candidates of the mentioned districts will be able to download their Admit Cards for PST/ PET with effect from 20-08-2021. However, the candidates who had appeared in the PST/PET earlier need not appear again.
|Name of District||Period|
|Biswanath||1st September to 13th September|
|Chirang||1st September to 3rd September|
|Darrang||1st September to 14th September|
|Dhemaji||1st September to 15th September|
|Dhubri||1st September to 10th October|
|Hailakandi||1st September to 3rd September|
|Hojai||1st September to 1st September|
|Jorhat||1st September to 11th October|
|Kamrup Metro||1st September to 14th September|
|Karbi Anglong||1st September to 3rd September|
|Karimganj||1st September to 23rd September|
|Morigaon||1st September to 14th September|
|Sivasagar||1st September to 1st October|
|Sonitpur||1st September to 16th September|
|Udalguri||1st September to 14th September|
Notice regarding PST/PET and downloading of Admit Card for the remaining 15 districts will be published shortly.
COVID Guidelines for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has fixed a set of COVID-19 guidelines for all PST/ PET candidates. Candidates must follow these guidelines during their tenure at the examination centers.
- Candidates are instructed to wear their own face mask during the test process.
- Candidates will have to maintain protocol of social distancing given by the Government during the examination process.
- All the candidates will have to wash / sanitize their hands properly before entering the examination premises.
- Candidates will have to follow government guidelines issued from time to time regarding handling of COVID-19 pandemic.