DC Office Darrang Recruitment 2021: 11 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – Deputy Commissioner, Darrang has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner.
DC Office Darrang Recruitment 2021
|Application starts||Starting Date of submission of application: |
From 27th January 2021
(during office hour and in-office working days)
|Name of post||No of posts||Category-wise vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||11||UR: 5|
OBC/ MOBC: 3
|Rs. 14,000/- Rs 60,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-|
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Darrang Recruitment
The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and person with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized State/ Central University or any examination declared by the competent authority equivalent thereto.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 month complete diploma/certificates in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS windows, Excel, Linux, power point, DTP (Assamese/English), Spreadsheet, presentation of Graphics, concept of database, word processor, and internet processing etc.
Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by computer test of qualified candidates only.
How to Apply
The application should be submitted in Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part IX on or before 15.02.2021 to the following address
Address for submission of the application
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang,
PO/PS- Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang (Assam), PIN-784125
The candidate may submit application at Personnel Branch located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioners Office, Darrang.
Documents to be Submitted with The Application Form
- 2 (Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
- Copy of admit card, pass certificate & mark sheet of HSLC examination, Degree or other equivalent examination (self attested)
- Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self attested)
- Copy of Computer proficiency certificate ( self attested)
- Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange ( self attested)
- Copy of caste certificate ( in case of reservation category for candidates) ( self attested)
- Copy of Income and asset certificates of the family Issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
- Candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five Rupees) along with the application.
- Incomplete application and the testimonials as prescribed above not submitted will be rejected.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e either Assamese /Bodo/Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and choice once exercise shall be final.