DC Office Hojai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 6 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – DC Office Majuli has invited application for the post of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Junior Assistant and copyist, read the full notification before apply.
DC Office Hojai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Reservation / Category||Pay Band|
|Junior Assistant||06||UR – 2, OBC – 2, ST(P) – 1, EWS – 1||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/ + GP 5,600/-|
- Last date: 16th November 2020
- Exam fee: NIL
- Exam date: Notified Soon
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- He/ She must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database. Internet, e-mail, etc. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application from institutes recognized by the Government.
How to Apply
The applications must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with the application.
- Self attested photocopies of all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate, etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of self attested recent passport size photograph.(One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs 5.00 must be enclosed along wilh the application Form.
- Application form can be collected from Public Facilitation Centre , Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or can be downloaded from official website https://hojai.assam.gov.in
The application will be received during the office hours up to the last date of Form submission at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or may be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscripting the post applied for on top of the envelope to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District, P.O-Sankardev Nagar, Assam, PIN-782442.
The last date of submission of application is fixed as 16th November, 2020.