DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Vacancy 2 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Last Date, Full Notification – Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 SVAYEM Sahayak vacancy on Contractual Basis for a period of 06 (Six) months at fixed pay under the ‘Re-Svayem Scheme’.
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Time||From 11 a.m. onwards|
|Registration time||9 am to 10.30 a.m.|
|Venue||Conference Hall of the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat|
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jorhat District.
- He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English.
- He/She should preferably have a personal functional Laptop
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduate in Management / Economics / Social Work and Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
- Computer proficiency must be taken.
Age (DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020)
He/She should not be more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month.
How to apply
Original documents / certificates on age proof, address proof and educational qualification, experience certificate to be produced during the interview and self-attested Photocopies along with recent Passport size photograph to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-(X and updated CV. Candidates should furnished valid e-mail ID, Phone No. (having whatsapp) in the application form.