DC Office Junior Assistant Vacancy out, online applications from the intending candidates
who, are a citizen of India as defined in article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the following vacant post of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi
DC Office Junior Assistant Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Post||1|
|Pay Band||Rs. 14000/- to 60,500 plus grade pay of Rs. 6200 with other allowance as|
admissible under rules
|Last Date||till 05:00 PM of 22nd October, 2020|
Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on
01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for SC & ST
candidates is 45 years, 43 years for OBC/MOBC, Ex-Serviceman 42 years and for PWD candidates is 50 (fifty) years as per existing Govt. norms
Educational Qualification for DC Office Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Any graduate from a recognized State/Central University
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, Excel, Powerpoint, DTP, Spreadsheet, Presentation of graphics. Concept of database, word processor, Internet Processing, e-mail, etc
Document requires for online Application
- Scan copy of Passport Size colour photograph
- Scan copy of Specimen Signature
- Scan copy of Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Scan copy of Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation
- Scan copy of Computer proficiency certificate from a recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Scan copy of Caste Certificate /EWS/PWD in case of reserved category candidates (if any)
- Scan Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the upto date validity (if any).
- Govt. employee must be uploaded scan copy of NOC from the respective employer
How to Apply
Application will be accepted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dc_hailakandi/
Scheme of the Examination
The written examination will be held for a total of 200 marks. The candidates will be tested in General English, General Awareness, and Quantitative aptitude. Qualified candidates will then appear for a computer proficiency test.