- 1 How to prepare for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for upcoming Secretariat Computer Operator Examination and ASTC CPT
- 2 How to Prepare for the Computer Proficiency Test
How to prepare for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for upcoming Secretariat Computer Operator Examination and ASTC CPT
We all know that you are looking for previous year paper to boost up your preparation for the upcoming Computer Proficiency Test and also looking for tips for how to prepare for CPT. So, first of all, we are providing you the “Previous paper of Assam Directorate of Technical Education(DTE)” and “ESIC Computer Proficiency Test Sample Paper” to understand the pattern of CPT. Therefore we have provided some essential tips to clear the Assam Secretariat Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Prepare for the Computer Proficiency Test
Based on the previous Computer Proficiency Test, we have prepared a study plan which led you to clear the final stage of both ASTC CPT and Assam Secretariat CPT.
Topics to covered
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft PowerPoint, (Most Important)
- Adobe Page-maker basics, Tally, (If time permits)
- Also, don’t forget to revise your computer basics as there may be a few questions from the basics.
- Typing Practice. (As there may be typing test also)
Microsoft Word Based Questions
- Banner Creation using MS Word.
- Produce the text with figure (Text and pattern will be given printed all you have to type in same as printed)
- Reproduce the text in a newspaper style.
- Reproduce the official letter using MS Word with the font type “Verdana” as per the format and guidelines are given below and save the file in the correct size, Perform the following as per the sample.
Microsoft Power Point-Based Questions
- Reproduced the PowerPoint Slide with picture (Picture and slide style will be there).
- PowerPoint Slide Design with effects
Microsoft Excel Based Questions
- Salary sheets preparation using formula.
- Mark sheets design in excel.
- Design an attendance sheet
- Graph plotting from the data given.
So, friends, we have tried to clear all your doubts regarding the upcoming CPT examination for both Assam Secretariat and ASTC. Also, we have uploaded the DTE Assam CPT Examinations question paper with the sample CPT question paper of ESIC.
Best book for preparing computer proficiency test
Here we have added Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint files with procedure to design
- Banner using MS-Office 2010
- Open MS-Word 2010 or other versions
- Create a new record.
- Then go to Insert tab, select shape from the illustrations tab and choose the given configuration from there
- After that drag left to right vertically, then the configuration will be formed, then double click on it
- Here you need to select No Fill.
- Now you have to insert a text box and write whatever you want.
- Now go to Format bar and select shape Affects and fill the shape with dotted lines or other as you want. You can download here the Microsoft word banner file.